Sunday 29 January 2017

My Mother

My mother is a teacher. She was B.A. Our family consist of four members. My Mother was my best teacher. She teach me letters at first. My mother is also a high school teacher. She teaches the students very much. When I become ill my mother become sad. She was sitting beside me without sleeping. She calls in a doctor. She fed my medicine. I was small of the two brothers. When I stood first in the class fine my mother was highly satisfied. She distributed sweets among the people. My mother loved me so much.Never she scolded me. My mother was gentle and innocent. My mother was honest and pious. She help the poor.She never does any harm to society or state. She was very punctual to her duty.
Mina Biswas
My Mother- Mina Biswas


She went to school everyday at 9:30 A.M. She cooked our food at morning regularly. There are nothing any problem in our family. She never did any quarrel. Students love my mother very much. Village people are love my mother very much. They followed my mother’s advise very much. The believe my mother very much. She was an ideal house wife and teacher. 

There is none to compare with my mother. Every day she say her regularly. She never tall a lie or quarrel with others. She cooked in own hands. Entertainment herself. She always wished for ourselves. When she heard any good news she became very happy. She has done so much uneasiness. For her all these reputation she is called a handsome mother. I am proud of my mother. I have no knowledge about heaven but in any auspicious day or any painfull day my mother was only affording center there is nothing any doubt in it. So my mother is the tourchbear of my life.

She has helped me in many ways to progress in any examination and life. She wished prayed for the betterment of my life. I am proud of my mother. I have never seen a such as mother. So I shall never forget my mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment