Saturday 28 January 2017

My Favourite Teacher

An ideal Teacher is the most important for any country and countrymen. He is also a most important wealth of the country. So it is sure and universal that there is nothing without teacher in this world. To be a good teacher, to be a scientist, to be a per feet computer operator even in every step of life a good teacher is the most urgent. So teacher’s are called the back bone of a nation. Teacher’s are called the architecture of man. A good teacher always teaching easly. He always try to teach his teaching to the students easy, Modest and heartily.
Mr. Mahananda Biswas
My Favourite Teacher-Mr. Mahananda Biswas

He always try to come out hidden treasure from his students. This is why there is none except teacher . It is true that teacher is the best friend of the students in this world. He is the most well wisher of his disciples. He always pray to creator for the betterment of his students. Every student have a favourite teacher , So I have also a favourite teacher. In ideal teacher who is memorable for my life. Now I discuss about such as teacher I have gotten many help and co operation from my teacher. Now I am a M.B.B.s doctor. But I never forget about my favourite teacher. He was the teacher of renounced kolapatgati secondary school. He was the English teacher of that institution. The name of that teacher was Mr. Mahananda Biswas. He was the assistant head master and English teacher of that school. His father name was Abinash Biswas. He was the very honest, wise and founder of that school. Mahananda sir is my most Favorite sir.

 He was black in color but tall in figure. He always wears modern but common dress. Most of the time he wears a pair of black shoes. His teaching capacity was very exceptional. I noticed most carefully he always try to teach us with the example when he was enter into the class he said good morning my students or learners. After then he ask us a very little question which was related to the topics. It was his miracle technics which inspired us to come back our right lesson. All kinds of learners were keep silent in his class. If any student tried to creat indiscipline in his class room he said stand up and asked what his mame was politely. Then he told him to sitdown and politly said all my learners come to the point. After that he was starting his valuable teaching.He never told I don’t know it because he was the vat knowledgieous person. Wh have seen always he was reading or writing something at school in his leisure time.

He was the board examiner of English subject. Once upon a time I and some of classmates went his own house . AT that time he was envaluatting the ssc secondary school certificate government board scripts. I saw an scripts and asked sirwhy you have given so much numbers. He told me politely this is the most important time for a student so we should not show any misery on the script of government examination. It is a very sensitive matter. A student may be commit sucide or discharged from the higher education so this work is very responsible duty to me. I think please my dear students go back your home and be attentive to your own lesson. Then again I asked him sir” Shall I get such marks” Sir replied that yes of course you will get this and more marks .

Sir also said our depature day you will get G.P.A 5 at the s.s.c examination. This is why I have become established in my life. All these situation I don’t forget my dear sir Mr. Mahananda Biswas and never be forget in future. This is my promise. My favourite teacher Mr. Mahananda sir was on the top of the others. He never sit on the chair. He was moving in the class room. He always joyful mind in the classroom. His behavior with every students was very amiable and unforgettable. He was speaking English in the classroom and encourage us in various ways.At all he is my best teacher in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment